1.5 Stories, Single Family - Hattiesburg, MS
There is so much to love about this spacious and charming home! Great character, decorator paint colors and beautiful wood flooring throughout. Recent updates include new thermopane windows, new upstairs A/C, all new wiring, downstairs A/C replaced in 2009 and updated kitchen with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. Bedrooms are all generous sizes and the office could easily be converted to a 4th bedroom or nursery. Entertaining is made easy with the large fenced backyard that features a wonderful brick patio. Located in the popular Avenues area within walking distance to the Zoo, five minutes to downtown and five minutes to midtown. This is your chance to own the vintage look that so many others are trying to re-create. Call today for your private tour!
Brenda O'Neal Lambert of RE/MAX Real Estate Partners, Inc.
View Phone Number
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Oven: Double
- Heating System: Fireplace
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 1.5
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Exterior Construction: Aluminum Siding; Vinyl Siding
- Garage: Attached
- Parking: 1 space
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Tile - Ceramic; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Formal Dining Room; Full Bath; Full Bath; Office